29 May Online Tickets and Guidelines
Buy your ticket in advance and corona guidelines for visits (updated 31/7/21)
NEW! Corona passport and guidelines per. August 1st, 2021
• You do not have to show a corona passport to visit Mønsted Kalkgruber.
• If you want to eat indoors in Café Kridthuset, however, a valid corona passport from 16 years must be shown.
Online tickets are sold in 3 intervals that indicate when you must arrive. (You can stay as long as you want.)
Unsold tickets are sold at the box office on a first come, first-served basis. We do not have a waiting list for any unsold tickets.
- Arrival/check-in between 10-12.00: Online ticket sales for this time interval close at. 9.30
- Arrival/check-in between 12-14.00: Online ticket sales for this time interval close at. 11.30
- Arrival/check-in between 14-16.00: Online ticket sales for this time interval close at. 13.30
You can find our online ticket sales HERE. You can change the language at the bottom of the page.
Tickets are released regularly and can currently be purchased until August 31st 2021.
- In 2021, you must purchase a ticket online prior to your visit to be guaranteed admission. This also applies to season ticket holders and children between 0-3 years who can reserve a free entry / ticket. Reservation fee will be added.
- You do not need to print your ticket. You can easily show it on your phone.
- Purchase of tickets is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a new date.
- All visitors MUST meet current Covid-19 guidelines and bring a valid ticket otherwise they will be rejected at the entrance. This also applies even if other visitors in the family / group have a valid ticket at that time.
- It is not possible to visit Café Kridthuset without a valid ticket.
- Practical information can be found on this page.