29 May Online Tickets
Buy your ticket in advance
You can find our online ticket sales HERE. You can change the language at the bottom of the page.
Online sale of daytickets closes at 9.30. Unsold tickets are sold at the box office on a first come, first-served basis. We do not have a waiting list for any unsold tickets.
Tickets are released regularly and can currently be purchased until the last day of the season October 31st 2021.
- In 2021, you must purchase a ticket online prior to your visit to be guaranteed admission. This also applies to season ticket holders and children between 0-3 years who can reserve a free entry / ticket. Reservation fee will be added.
- You do not need to print your ticket. You can easily show it on your phone.
- Purchase of tickets is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a new date.
- All visitors MUST meet current Covid-19 guidelines and bring a valid ticket otherwise they will be rejected at the entrance. This also applies even if other visitors in the family / group have a valid ticket at that time.
- It is not possible to visit Café Kridthuset without a valid ticket.
- Practical information can be found on this page.